June 24, 2004

REMINDER

I will be going to Pulau Pinang this Saturday, after a whole month of farewell luncheons and dinners and whacking one durian hill. Kuala Lumpur will be missed, definitely.

I've never expressed them out loud. Nor have I shewn it publicly. But, really deep down inside I love my-everyone. All that I've come to know.

Over the past few days, I have met up with old friends- getting juicy updates on their happenings and sharing interesting stories and made some new ones as well.

Today was exceptionally special when my friend, Stu from Europe came to K.L. for a 3-day transit before heading down to Singapore. I've known him since 2003, a real sweet guy. And you know what happens to sweet guys, right?

Well, he's gay. Got married with his partner last year before everything started to go very wrong. The thing is they fell in love years ago, but he didn't fall out of it. His partner did.

It really sad to see people lie (especially when they say they love you) and manipulate you for all the wrong causes. I thought they have really made it. On legal paper. But who would have guessed it.

I don't know how it feels but I know it's really hurtful. He was near tears today when he was telling what happened over the past few months. Could only lend my ears...

Can money change someone? I think so. Can love change them back? That's a tough one...

Today, I just want to say I love all of you guys and will miss you when I am not around.

I want this post to be a reminder of who I am. Just a sweet guy like Stu trying to make it big in this small world. And that families and friends are the biggest thing on Earth!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home