May 31, 2004

3 DAYS LATER

Well, I am glad the first hurdle is passed. This week's is the last week for Semester II. I have a lot in my mind for the past few days... after Mr. Oliver's briefing on Thursday.

I mean, a lot. I actually want to write my thoughts down, but when I am typing this... I just can't collect the back. It's been boggling and taxing to think about what I want in life and this line of job I am going to be in.

Is this what I want? I want to graduate with a paper... whether I am going to be a chef... I really don't know. I do not have the enthusiasm nor the passion for cooking food... well, only at time when I feel really, really inspired.

So, his briefing was sort of like the alarm clock that wakes you up in the morning. But the problem is... it's waking me up right in the middle of the night.

So, I think I am not going to write my thoughts down. However, will continue to ponder on his words and reflect on my works over this last semester to give me a better grounding of what has happened for the past 5 months... for better preperation for the next hurdle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home