April 28, 2004

... AND SOME BETTER DAYS

Hi again.

Just want to finish off what I left out for Miracles Home. So, when I reached there I took off my white shoes because we were going to work in the mud. As usual, "Adik, hati-hati, ya?".

Ummm... yes... okay

Really nice and concern people. So, we work... and played a bit. Work again some more... and played even more until noone was working anymore and were on the field either kicking a ball or throwing a frisbee... Really funny.

We called it the day around 6 p.m. and went for dinner. Nini drove me home.

The next day, Nini came and pick me up... and we were the first to arrive at the home. We were like, "Hey, mana budak yang bawak breakfast nasi lemak. Kata sampai, pukul 8???

After half an hour, Mae came with the nasi lemak and some rations for the day.

It was a beautiful day. More people came and managed to put up the fence, clear some rubbish, played some more.

I suck in football, but I scopped a couple of times. Well, the ball left the ground a bit, so it was a big success for me, a kaki bangku.

In between putting up the fence, it rained. So- in between, we ate pizza, played in the mud like little children... it was a good day.

Huuuuuh (long sigh of content)...

Wished more days like these would come rolling by soon...