February 24, 2004

THE TRAIN RIDE

Last Friday, it was raining. I went home by cab although I did not have enough money. I was glad that Agnes borrowed me some. So, my parents was home when I go back. Had dinner and watched a little tv before heading off to KL Sentral to catch my train to Singapore.

It was still early when I got packed and ready... so, I called my good friend, Sean and chatted a bit. It seems that everyone important to me was there in the house that day, I told him. And the air after the rain was very invigorating.

I left the house around 7:30 p.m. and met up with my friends an hour later. I was tired from the week's work but I was really looking forward to this trip.

So, we boarded the train at 9:50 p.m. after a session of group photos and toilet dashes.

We were going to Singapore. I was thrilled...