February 18, 2004

DUALITY

My computer broke down last night. I was diagnosed with gastric; that was the last thing that I thought would never ever happened to me. Had a lot of drowsy-inducing medicine... pratically slept the whole day yesterday. And back in college today... washing plates.

Life does not get any better... but it sure gets worse.

But let's give it some time... this period will only prepare you of what that will happen. Sean's saying of 'up' moments. We need 'down' moments to let us appreciate the other side.

This weekend I am going sailing and rockclimbing in Singapore, may be coming back only on Monday as it is a long weekend, hopefully be getting my things started up again... so, not too bad for this week that nearly sucked the rest of my life with despair and gloominess!

Let's go 'up'!!!