April 23, 2004

THE YELLOW FENCE

Well, so after the talk I cleaned up my tray and what-nots. I had a great time cooking and serving. The best part of all is clearing up. It's the part where I guess people don't really like. But I love it. Gives you that feeling of completeness, that everything is back in order.

I gave some food to the cats and the leftover salad to the trees. The ants would have gone through it by now. Then packes my bags and trays and off I went...

Actually homebound, but after sleeping off past my station, not once but twice. I decided to go to Miracles Home where our Raleighers are busy hacking trees and digging grounds for the fence.

I carried my 'ka-chang' along with me. Can't leave them in RMC, can I? Up and down and in and out I went of the LRT station. Pretty spastic, actually... So, I reached Ampang Park after many train rides at around 2 in the afternoon.

Then I called Nini, to ask for direction. She said, "Follow the yellow fence. We are at the end of it." I looked up and down for the fence but I could not find until I stepped out onto the road and say a 'vertical-yellow-brick-road'.

I found my 'road-to-Oz'. I skipped along the roadside and saw my friends -busy hacking trees and digging grounds...