May 11, 2004

DRAWING CLOSE TO AN END...

Thank you all for coming by and reading my blog... and if you have noticed my blog has been, from its begining started from my trips to Kuala Gula.

With the project kicking off this Friday and the fact that I can't make it for the project due to exams and studies, I feel a sense of lost and bewilderment.

I will miss KG together with her wind blown clouds and stunning sunsets.

The project core members getting more agitated and emotional... I feel them too, but I can't seem to express them. I suppose, I have them repressed.

For meetings, I have been taking leave home much earlier... don't have much to say or to talk about...

I want to stay and say much more... but I can just smile and walk home feeling I have done my part and it is enough. I seem to have seeped into a small, serene self -made enclosure.

So, as the project draws close to an end for the core members and passing on to the volunteers, fasilitators and the community itself; I sense a vacancy in my future writings.

What will I write about?

What will I have to say about my weekends?

I haven't a clue... but going through my past postings, I realise I could have written more. I could have felt more. And most importantly told more about the interactions with my team members.

I just have to say that, "They are best people I have come to know."

So, I will continue to blog... but in what ways, I don't know.

James Allen once said, "The dreamers are the saviors of the world."

I am in many ways a dreamer.

So I hope to continue dreaming my dreams... and writing about them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home