June 02, 2004

BORN 14 JANUARY

I was clearing my locker just now and I came across one of my sketch books. Usually I would keep them for, you know... sentimental values and something to look back when I grow old and stumble over it again.

But I felt I really want to start afresh with everything. So, I decided to throw this book away. However, on its cover I have paste a small article about myself, taken from the Malay Mail a few years back (I think they print this in the comics section.).

Just want to keep it near so, I can read it whenever I can.

It's an article of those who are born on 14 January. I'd like to share this little excerpt with my friends and also dedicate it to those born on that day.

For you- Elan, Fung Tee and Yee Chean.


It says:

BORN TODAY

You may always appear to have a 'secret' of some sort that you carry with you day by day throughout your lifetime. The secret is, of course, is that there is no secret- it's just the way you are!

You have a great deal of strength and charm. Though you are perfectly able to mix and mingle with others successfully, you do prefer to be on your own except when you work with those around you towards a common end and can enjoy the camaraderie of effort and results.

You are always willing to work harder that most to reach your goals. Adventurous and old-fashioned in many ways, you are willing to accept a challenge and face dangers- if only for the sake of saying you've done it.

You don't have to reap any tangible rewards as a result of your efforts; you do have to feel as though you're having a good time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home